Commission on Accreditation
This is to certify that Northern Star Academy of Holistic Studies has met all professional and educational requirements of the Board on Accreditation and Certification and is recognized as a Higher Educational Institute.
“Your school’s curriculum fully meets our accreditation board’s educational requirements, and will give your students a thorough knowledge of courses set-forth by the Academy. Graduates of your school will be eligible to apply to be Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioners through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.” AADP.
Donald A. Rosenthal, M.D., N.D.
Why join the AADP?
There are many reasons to join the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. In addition to obtaining board certification after completing any of our programs on the site, you will also be entitled to the following:
- Free Patient Referral
- Nationally Published Membership Listing
- Licensed Laboratories for Non-Invasive Tests
- Consultations on ‘How to Increase Your Practice’
- Office forms: health questionnaires, disclosure letters,
- Advertising ideas
- Free Hosting, Programming and Web Page
- State Licensing Board Assistance
- Referral For Professional Liability Insurance
- A One Time Certification Fee
- Wallet Size Board Certification Card
NOTE: The AADP is a private accrediting commission and is not recognized by the US Dept of Education.